Sunday 4 October 2009

Man of all time

It's been almost a decade; only three months shy, and it still feels like yesterday. You didn't even get to see the glasses you bought me- after the telly had taken it's toll.
Didn't see my grades, and only lasted in your brand new digs for five months. And all this took place because I grew up. Only two years past fifteen and all of a sudden I turned from 'beneficiary' to 'benefactor'.
You did everything and suddenly, I was doing everything- for myself,by myself, on my own, by my own. And from then on, I made a promise to myself not to grow up. Peter Pan for me, just like Jacko-without the baggage. all thanks to the Reaper.
I blame you reaper, I blame you!
Grim Reaper: Oh c'mon man, it's almost a decade, get over it
Ocamps: ...happy now, killjoy!
Grim Reaper: Don't make me feel this way, you know as well as I do, I was just doin' my job. A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do
Ocamps: shut that hole you busybody who keeps himself busy by snuffing life out of bodies
Grim Reaper: hey, watch your mouth kid. Look, am sorry. And like I said, just doin my job
Ocamps: ...and look who's apologising, my brother grim huh, oohhh! Am so touched. You're such a Croc you know that. Go to hell
Grim Reaper: I have no time for regrets
Ocamps: we are not having this conversation
Grim Reaper: we already halfway
Ocamps:...am so mad right now I could strangle you with my bare hands
Grim Reaper: you know you can't do that, you have no power over me. Am Death incarnate
Ocamps: you are soo dead wrong, in my Father's place there are many homes and when 'the end begins' you'll have and a taste of your own scythe
Grim Reaper: ...i'll take you there alright
Ocamps: damn you!! you dark cloaked pale faced pathetic specimen of ...
Grim Reaper: ...you keep runnin' your mouth you spoilt brat and i'll take you before schedule
Ocamps:...whigg-a pleaaaase, leaaave! Go kill time in Hades, and while there, give my regards to Lucifer and Beelzebub
Grim Reaper: I'll Be Back!!
Copyright© 2009 newsYnc
Kenyan Blogs Webring Member

No comments:

Post a Comment